Wednesday

Confessions of a slut.

I have this strange, very perverted fantasy where I am on display as a sort of educational tool for men. Strange men come to see me, touch me, test me out, so to speak. I am usually tied to a bed, spread-eagled, naked of course. Sometimes I am blindfolded, but not always. I am not allowed to speak. There are often other displays in the large, open room, people milling about. Or sometimes it’s just a small, dark room with a spotlight over me, just me and a constant stream of men, and no escape in sight.

Some of the men talk about women somewhat clinically, discussing female bodies and body parts, how they work, how women are different from men physically. Some touch me as they talk, but it’s all very distant, unemotional. I might as well not even be there for all the attention they pay to me – personally, I mean. It’s only my body they are interested in. They pinch, pull, prod and insert wherever they please.

Sometimes the men in my fantasy are timid, and no matter how much I writhe and spread my legs and try to look inviting, they just won’t touch me. I get so wet just imagining what could happen, but they are too nervous. Funny how even though it’s my fantasy, I can’t seem to make them do what I want.

Other times, the men are rough – too rough. They feel me and poke me and don’t really care about anything other than the fact that they have a helpless woman at their mercy. They pinch my nipples hard. Their fingers are shoved inside with no regard for my comfort. Thankfully, each man takes only moments before moving on.

Then there are other men who play with me, not really sure what to do. They are fun. At first they just touch, lightly, not anywhere sexual – legs, neck, arms. Often my face. They play with my long, blond hair. But as they get bolder, and as I can tell they are getting a little excited, they start getting closer to the naughty bits. Fingertips sliding lightly down my neck over my chest to the sides of my breast, and down my side. Then a thumb will graze my nipple. If I moan a little, and they understand it feels good, that helps them take the next step. They take one of my breasts in their hand. Then both. Maybe a little nipple pinching, rolling it between their fingers. Figuring out what works. Eventually they make their way down between my legs, gently feeling every inch, spreading my legs wider, carefully opening my pussy, until they feel a wetness, but then sliding a finger in, two, three – in and out, in and out...

I like it when they figure that out.

Once in a while I’ll get a guy who makes a fist and goes all the way. Slowly, surely, that fist goes inside me and pumps me, harder and harder, gets me so hot that I cum. Very fun!

I am not allowed to talk, as I said before, so I can’t direct them to my clit. But they often find it, exploring on their own. They know it’s something important by the way my body reacts. Other men sometimes point it out, but most still have to find it themselves. The more adventurous men use their tongues to explore more fully – those are nice.

Eventually, one of the guys will pull out a hard cock and stand at the head of the bed, trying to decide what to do. Sometimes I take mercy on them and open my mouth, letting them know it’s okay. If I am blindfolded I sometimes only know what’s happening when I feel it pressing against my lips as it forces its way into my mouth. I do so love it when a guy is bold enough to climb up on the bed and straddle me, forcing it in, fucking my mouth and gagging me with his desperate cock. I feel like such a used piece of meat, such a whore. Delicious thoughts!

I’m still waiting for the day when one of them figures out they can fuck me. Odd, isn’t it? In the beginning, I controlled the fantasy completely, but I’ve been having it for so long now, I never know what’s going to happen. I just love closing my eyes, masturbating and imagining those men using me in all kinds of different ways.

I think I’ll do that now.