Wednesday

A day in the life of a slut.

Yesterday I worked from home. Well, I worked as much as I could. I spent some time masturbating.

I had a quick orgasm right after my husband left for work - I had been dying to come since the day before, and I needed it badly. I came fast and hard and then got to work, still touching myself now and then, keeping my pussy wet, and my nipples hard and sensitive. I would make phone calls to discuss work issues, talk to colleagues, while rubbing my clit or pinching my nipples. I love doing things like that - it makes me feel so dirty.

When I couldn't stand it any longer, I would give in and just go for it. Lie back on the sofa, close my eyes, touch myself the way I want to be touched by someone else. Anyone else, really. The way I was feeling yesterday, if the UPS man had come to the door, I would likely have dropped to my knees and offered him a blowjob on the spot.

I don't know what it is that makes me so insatiable on some days and not quite so much on others. I do know I get hornier close to ovulation. Duh. Who doesn't? That's explainable. But lately I've noticed that I can get horny at any time of the month, week or day for no reason. When I get like that I can fantasize about fucking anyone and everything.

We have a "friend" we play with occasionally - let's call him Greg. Greg is an even bigger sex nut than I am, hard to believe but true. Yesterday I wrote to him and tried to set something up, because I really just wanted a hard cock inside me and he is always willing to oblige. Sadly, Greg is away on business this week, so we will have to wait. But when he returns, we will go spend the night with him. HOT! We always fuck for hours while my husband "helps" by playing with me, possibly being allowed to put his cock in my mouth now and then if I'm not too preoccupied with Greg.

Since Greg was not available, I fantasized about another man I occasionally play with. There is a handyman we occasionally have in our home for repairs who made it known he was interested in me. I teased him for a while, let him play with my tits, showed him my pussy, even touched his cock. But I only teased. I was merciless with my "chastity" for a while - it drove him crazy, made him desperate to fuck me.

One day I finally let him. He thinks my husband doesn't know, and that I'm cheating and fucking him on the side. The truth is that my husband is crazy turned on when I fuck this man, and when I am done with him, my husband immediately comes home to fuck me with the smell and sweat and taste of this man all over me. I get so turned on fucking this guy, knowing that in just a few moments my husband will be there, his cock taking the place of the one that's inside me right then. It's so hot it makes me come like crazy!

One day I decided I needed more contact with other people like me, so I posted some sexual things on our local Craigslist board. It turns me on to post random things I know people will read, but it also turns me on when I get responses. Most of them are so crass and ridiculous, but some are intensely sexual and I actually got a great one yesterday. It made me consider writing the guy back to see if he wanted to have phone sex. Of course, what I truly wanted was a hard cock inside of me and a warm, wet mouth sucking on my nipples, so I let that one remain a fantasy.

I texted my husband to let him know what I was doing on Craigslist and that he was in for a fun night. He was playful back and that got me going again. We texted some dirty things to each other and of course I had to touch myself. I was so desperate for him to come home so I could take his cock in my mouth and make him feel what I had been feeling all day. Then I wanted him to slap my ass a bit before fucking me hard and fast, talking dirty the whole time - of course.

As I write this I am turned on imagining that there are people out there masturbating while they read what I write. I would love to think that someone could cum when they read this.

Damn, I really wish this day was over and my husband was home. Or the UPS man would show up.