Wednesday

Being a slut is fun

My husband likes to be a cuckold. He likes it when I fuck other men while he watches. Especially if they put on a show for him, or include him in the foreplay, then have him sit back and watch me lose myself in it while the man fucks the breath out of me.

One of my most memorable experiences was when we met a man online and decided to play with him. Being the secretive people we must be, we met him in a public place, a hotel about 30 miles away. We sat in the hotel bar and he bought me and my husband drinks, and he lightly played with my tits while my husband watched.

Then we moved upstairs to the room my husband had reserved, so the guy and I could make out. We had only closed the door when he kissed me and pulled my dress off my shoulders.

There I was partially naked, standing up against the wall, tits exposed, when he reached down and unzipped his pants. His cock sprang out. He lifted my dress up and pressed himself against my pussy. Since I had no panties and was wet from the tit groping downstairs he slipped inside me with ease.

It was a short but intense fuck with him thrusting like a madman. At first my husband was helping hold me up, but he didn't need to because the guy had me pinned solidly against the wall. It was so fucking hot! I knew I was being used by this guy and that made me cum almost immediately. My husband covered my mouth with his hand to keep me quiet while the man fucked me, and I came several more times before he did.

I thought we were pretty happy about the whole thing until we moved to the bed, and started again. After resting and stripping off the rest of our clothes we went at it for real. This man’s stamina was awesome. He could slam into me like a fucking jackhammer. I was getting seriously fucked, and it felt damn good. I could have gone on forever, it seemed, but all good things must come to an end. And I guess after providing me with another dozen (or more) orgasms, he deserved one good one of his own.

Once he came that last time we were pretty much done with him. We made the pleasant exchanges and he headed out. I wanted to get my husband’s cock inside me right away. He likes hearing how much bigger other men’s cocks are, how I can barely feel his cock after I’ve been fucked with a bigger cock, and it turns him on to fuck me right after someone else.

The truth is, even though I love fucking other men, fucking my husband always makes me happy as hell. I do love him so. The fact that he loves me fucking others is such a turn-on, it makes me love him more, and it makes me want to do things for him I might not ever do on my own.

I am really grateful we found each other. I know there are other sluts like us out there, but what are the odds we would have found each other and fallen in love? Life is good.